Tuesday 27 October 2015

Family Day Out at Tilgate

This weekend I got to spend some lovely quality time with my family as my sister and her boyfriend came and visited and we all celebrated my Dads belated Birthday, treating him to pizza, lots of presents and a fun day out a Tilgate Park. This is a place that I have been going to with my family since I can remember! It's basically a large forest-type place with long walks and a little café at the end, but it also has some little kids parks and cheap water activities to do on the giant lake. I go here at least once a month, but usually more because my family loves it so much and here are some pictures of our most recent visit:







I had the nicest time with my family at the weekend and will most likely go back to Tilgate sometime soon!
Love Imi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment