Thursday 29 September 2016

Get Ready With Me ~ Festival Look

Even though technically the summer and festival season is over, that doesn't mean we can't still throw a festival themed party and dress up with glitter and all and decorate with flowers and an awesome bouncy castle. And last weekend I did just that, so here is exactly how I created my festival-type look.


Makeup

To start off with makeup, I did my everyday simple makeup routine (posted 4 weeks ago) with a little bit of extra bronzer to contour my face and make it more defined.
Then I added some silver glitter from Topshop onto my cheekbones on one side of my face to add some extra sparkle.

Hair

For my hair, I washed it and left it in plaits throughout the day so it came out with a curly/wavy, bohemian-type look, perfect for festivals.
I then just pinned back a small bit of hair with a tiny gripper on the side where the glitter was.

Outfit

And finally onto my favourite part: the outfit. I created quite a dark look but still kept up with the festival vibes thanks to the style of the top, and it was perfect for jumping around all night.



Bell-sleeved cut-out top~H&M, denim high-waisted shorts~Topshop, thick black belt~Next, slightly opaque black tights~Next.


So overall quite a simple look that worked effectively with giving off a festival-type look and it was super comfy also and made jumping on the bouncy castle to be no bother. Festival themed parties are definitely a good one because you can dress up as little or as much as you want and not have to go too far out of your comfort zone.
Love Imi xx

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit, might have to borrow that top ;) xo

    ReplyDelete