Thursday 15 September 2016

Back To School ~ Cute Hairstyles

To go with the running theme of back to school, I decided to do my first ever hair post. I've always been one to play with my hair too much and attempt different styles, so I decided to show you 3 of my favourite half-up, half-down ones which are super easy and quick to do, as well as looking really cute. Therefore these are the perfect looks for back to school.

Firstly, I have a very school-girl inspired look, where instead of doing the classic half-up, half-down hairstyle, I went with pulling back 2 separate parts, making them more into cute bunchies and tying them tightly with hairbands and then pulled some bits of hair forward to frame my face.




Next, I have another style quite similar to the classic half-up, half-down but this time with a plaited effect. I took a small section from the middle of the front of my hair and started french plaiting it backwards with really small chunks of hair, just adding them to the 3 original parts of hair. Then I tied it with an elastic hairband and pulled it tightly upwards to create a messy, textured look.




Lastly, I chose a more unique style involving space buns! To do this I separated the 2 top back parts of my hair (like in the first one) and plaited them normally downwards. Then I just wrapped them around themselves into a bun and tied it off with an elastic, and pulled down some wispy bits at the front also.




So there you go, 3 really easy and quick half-up, half-down hairstyles. These literally took me less than 5 minutes each and are great for messy hair days when you still want to look nice, making them the ideal looks to try out for back to school.
Love Imi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment