Tuesday 14 April 2015

Imi in Rome

Hello there, here is a little post about my recent trip to Rome in Italy.
From Tuesday 7th April to Friday 10th April, I got the amazing opportunity to go to Rome with my school and my friends :). I have been very lucky in being able to go to all of the amazing places that I have been to and am extremely greatful that I was able to go to my number one place in the World that I wanted to visit.
I have been to Italy once before, again with my school, when I went to Venice on an art trip. However, this trip was very different; I didn't really know what I expected from Rome but I didn't think that I would come away from the trip being absolutely amazed by the sights that I got to see. I saw many different historical and religious sights (as this was a history and religious studies school trip), such as the Catacombs, the Colosseum, plenty of Basilicas, the Vatican City, the Baths of Caracalla, the Forum and many more places. As you can tell this trip involved a lot of walking but it was really incredible and I enjoyed it a lot.
The Colosseum
The Colosseum
Me and my friends at the Colosseum
Me and one of my best friends at the Colosseum
At the Forum
At the Forum
At the Forum
At the Forum
The Baths of Caracalla

In the future, probably way in the future, I would love to go back to Rome to all of the places that I visited and find out more about the history.
Love Imi xx

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere :) it looks like you had a lovely time, I've always wanted to visit Rome x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you, it's nice to have a welcome and I had an amazing time, it's definitely a place worthy of visiting :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually hate you for going without me. These look amazing!! Btw we also gotta get you disqus so it's easier to reply and chat in the comments! I haven't had time to log into yours yet but I will tryy! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe okey pokey no worries, thank you for helping me bista :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the blogging world and congrats on starting your blog! These are such lovely photos, I'm super into history so would love to visit Rome! Seems like you had an amazing time - what an fantastic opportunity!

    SinĂ©ad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete