Thursday 18 August 2016

Bomber Jacket Bliss

Trying to style my way out of slightly cold but not too cold weather is super difficult, but my 3 handy bomber jackets have show their worth by being easy but stylish jackets to throw on over staple items in my closet. The following outfits show different aspects of my style and include the amazing bomber jackets which have proven very versatile in this annoying hot/cold weather.




Nike bomber jacket~ASOS, grey maxi dress~Topshop, white runners~New Look, black sunglasses~Forever 21




Bomber jacket~Topshop, black crop-top~Forever 21, white denim skirt~Topshop, navy frilly socks~Topshop, white sandals~New Look




Pink bomber jacket~New Look, white ruffled shirt~New Look, ripped skinny jeans~Topshop, beige booties~New Look.




There we are; three different ways to style bomber jackets! The first one is super casual which is nice because generally maxi dresses look too fancy on me. The second bomber jacket is probably my favourite as I've never seen one like this before and Topshop certainly have the best material for these jackets. Finally the third outfit is much girlier and classier, I would probably wear it for an evening dinner out or something like that.
Love Imi xx

1 comment:

  1. "my 3 handy bomber jackets" err one of those is mine ;P I think my fave on you is the pink one! So pretty <3 xxx

    Amber Love Blog

    ReplyDelete