Thursday 21 September 2017

Get Ready With Me ~ End of Summer Party

So summer has officially ended (in my eyes at least) but my friends and I decided to have one last hoorah before the cold time of year started and everyone began leaving home to go off to University! This meant a great opportunity for a get ready with me for the look I chose to wear. I decided to show you my makeup, hair and outfit for a cute gathering, so enjoy...

Firstly my makeup was kept quite simple with just a bit of glittery eye makeup and some extra bronzer (so I looked like I had actually had a sunny summer). Here are the products that I used...




Stay Time Long Wear primer ~ Seventeen
Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue foundation ~ Bourjois Paris (51, Light Vanilla)
Wake Me Up Anti-Fatigue Skin Brightening concealer ~ Rimmel London (010, Ivory)
Lasting Perfection concealer ~ Collection (01, Fair)
Brow Zings eyebrow kit ~ Benefit (5)
Eyes Uncovered Nude Palette eyeshadow ~ Collection
Infaillible stylo eyeliner ~ L'Oréal Paris
Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer eyeliner ~ Rimmel London
Miss Baby Roll mascara ~ L'Oréal Paris
Define & Conquer contour kit ~ Seventeen
Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder highlighter ~ NYX (04, Snow Rose)
Glittery light pink blush ~ Collection (04, Trouble)
Lasting Finish powder ~ Rimmel London (001, Light Porcelain)

Next for hair I kept it super simple by keeping my naturally curly hair and scraping it up into a high ponytail. All I did to get my wavy curls was wash my hair the night before and then I did 2 French plaits once my hair was damp and only took them out in the morning once my hair was fully dry.

Lastly my outfit; I decided to go for something that looked as pretty and summery as possible with lots of layers so I could still look fancy but feel warm too...



Black and white pinstriped culotte playsuit ~ New Look, white knitted cropped jumper ~ Topshop, oversized denim jacket ~ ASOS, white Adidas ~ Office



And that's it! My last properly summer-type outfit and now it's straight to oversized jumpers, tights, boots and more, and I can't wait!!
Love Imi xx

1 comment: