Friday 8 September 2017

Dreaming of Denim

Helloooooo, time for another outfit post as I've actually been trying with my outfits recently! I decided to give more of a specified outfit post this time, particularly because summer is coming to an end but the weather is still so unpredictable. For this, I decided to focus on denim; a staple in any person's wardrobe that can make a really chill outfit or give a fancier look all year round, whether it's shorts in summer or jeans in winter, and it's definitely something I wear almost everyday! So, with that, I decided to show you how I styled some staple denim pieces and what to wear with them...




Long sleeved pink jumper ~ H&M, denim skirt ~ Topshop, light pink Adidas ~ Office




Long sleeved white top ~ New Look, ripped skinny jeans ~ Topshop, Black studded healed sandals ~ Topshop





Short sleeved white t-shirt ~ Forever 21, denim dungarees ~ New Look, white Adidas ~ Office, Little black rucksack ~ Topshop




And there we go; another outfit post with three of my favourite looks for this end-of-summer time of year that have all incorporated denim in different ways. I think summer is officially coming to a close now so no more shorts unfortunately, but I'm so ready for cosy autumn jumpers and wrapping up warm in the winter time!
Love Imi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment