Thursday 11 August 2016

Imi in Spain

Jetting off to yet another country to explore and this time it was all by myself. Well not exactly, but I did fly out from rainy old England to hot and sunny Spain on my own for the first time, 
and that was certainly an adventure. I actually stayed for a week with one of my best friends and her family in an apartment out there, and had the best time. This wasn't so much of an exploration type holiday, more a lying by the pool and trying to get a suntan type holiday.
 Although, we did venture down to the beach one day and discovered all the tourist shops and we went to a ridiculously huge town market on Thursday morning. I also spent my Birthday out there, yay! I'm finally 17! I was spoiled rotten this day and taken to a fantastic pizzeria for lunch in Alicante called "Sale and Pepe" (Salt and Pepper). Then we were treated to ice-cream and went to see Suicide Squad in the biggest cinema ever! The movie was awesome, and for someone who definitely isn't the biggest fan of superhero films and has never seen a DC movie before, I actually loved it and would highly recommend it.
 I had the best time in Javea/Xabia in the gorgeous 30 degrees weather everyday and here are some photos showing just how much I loved it.




Floral playsuit~Topshop, brown sandals~New Look, black sunglasses~Forever 21.














See how lovely and hot it was? Well if our "Summer" here continues to be one of zero sunshine then I'll be heading back to Javea/Xabia as soon as possible!
Love Imi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment